In Search Of The Whale
Join us for a spot of whale watching.
For the latest edition of our weekly tap room events, we've teamed up with our mates from Queens, NY to bring you a selection of their freshest treats, direct from the brewery.
So grab a pack and tune in at 7.30pm on Wednesday (May 20th) as we dive into beers from Finback, with a guest appearance from their very own curator of vibes, Anthony Totten.
This pack is intended as an accompaniment to the event and brings together three beers from Finback alongside five of our own freshest releases so you can compare the different styles and approaches used by the two breweries. But don't worry, we won't be drinking all eight during the broadcast - enjoy them all at your own pace and you'll be able to rewatch the event in your own time.
In Search Of The Whale 8-pack: £47.50
- 1 x 473ml can of Finback Oscillation 020, 8.7% DIPA wth Citra, Mosaic and Belma
- 1 x 473ml can of Finback Lemon Cake, 7% IPA with lemon, vanilla and lactose
- 1 x 473ml can of Finback Something Blanc, 7% IPA
- 1 x 440ml can of Cloudwater Small Pale, 2.5%
- 1 x 440ml can of Cloudwater Pale, 3.7%
- 1 x 440ml can of Cloudwater DDH Pale, 5%
- 1 x 440ml can of Cloudwater IPA, 6%
- 1 x 440ml can of Cloudwater A Path of Smiles Simcoe Single Hop IPA Crop Year 2019 Series - 09, 6%
After purchase, you'll receive an email letting you know how to join the live event. This will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so make sure the address is added to your safe list.