Manchester Cook At Home Curry Club with Vinod of The Dosa
Available for Manchester Delivery Only
May 28th & 29th
**PLEASE NOTE. THIS ITEM IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY ON THURSDAY MAY 28TH AND FRIDAY MAY 29TH ONLY. MAKE SURE TO ADD THE APPROPRIATE DELIVERY SLOT TO YOUR BASKET WHEN ORDERING**
We are excited to work with Vinod from The Dosa once again for a Cook At Home version of Manchester Curry Club.
This pack includes:
- Dosa batter made from rice and lentils soaked for 10 hours and ground into a paste
- Ingredients to make Masala potatoes
- Dried basmati rice to cook
- Chana dal to reheat
- Coconut coriander chutney
- 2 cans of Cloudwater Pale Ale (3.7% abv)
- 2 cans of Cloudwater Helles (4.5% abv)
- 2 cans of Cloudwater Pineapple & Yuzu Soda
All of the ingredients will be delivered chilled, ready for your fridge and will include a recipe, along with instructions on how to cook your meal.
We'll also be hosting a live cook-along with Vinod from The Dosa on Friday, May 29th. You'll be sent a link after purchasing the pack if you'd like to watch and get tips from the expert on how to create the ideal dosa experience.
For this Cook At Home Curry Club, you will need:
- Flat frying pan for the dosa (around 10 to 12 inches in diameter)
- Spatula for the dosa
- oil for frying
- Saucepan to reheat masala potatoes
- Saucepan or pot with lid to cook the rice
- Saucepan or microwave-safe bowl and microwave to reheat dal
Contactless deliveries will take place between 9am and 6pm on Thursday May 28th and Friday May 29th, so please make sure you order with the appropriate order variant for your postcode for local delivery:
- Manchester City Centre (M1, M2, M3, M4) Thursday, the 28th Delivery
- Manchester City Centre (M1, M2, M3, M4) Friday, the 29th Delivery
- Southwest (M15, M16, M21, M22, M23, M32, M33, M90, WA14, WA15) Thursday, the 28th Delivery
- Southeast (M11, M12, M13, M14, M18, M19, M20, M34, M43, SK4, SK5) Friday, the 29th Delivery
You can order additional beer, soda, merchandise and other items available to our Local Delivery customers in your cart.
This meal is suitable for vegans and is gluten free.
ALLERGENS: Mustard (mustard seeds in dosa filling and chana dal); Coconut (in chutney)