Meet The Bruer
The Bruery Five Pack
This beer pack showcases a selection of absolutely delicious beer from our friends at The Bruery.
Based in Orange County, California, The Bruery are renowned for their creativity, imagination and excellence in barrel-ageing, and this pack highlights the breadth of their skills.
It includes a fresh, juicy and hazy IPA, a Gose-style ale made using a foeder sour base and Syrah grapes, as well as a bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout inspired by oatmeal cookies.
You'll also get a beautifully refreshing, German-style Helles and a unique and wonderfully-inventive low-ABV crusher that's modelled on Lambic and aged in oak barrels with wild yeast before being blended and infused with hibiscus and lime.
If you'd like to get a bit more background on any of the beers, check out our virtual event with The Bruery's Director of Production Jeremy Grinkey.
Details of what's included in this pack are below:
- 1 x 473ml can of The Bruery Ruekeller Helles, 5.2% Helles-style Lager. The Bruery say: "Challenging in process, traditional in method. Ruekeller Helles is inspired by old-world brewing techniques in the likeness of the traditional name. We crafted this Helles with the finest of ingredients, the utmost of care, and years of experience in brewing extraordinary craft lagers. Ruekeller Helles is easy drinking and full-bodied, with a light bitterness, a touch of sweetness, and a clean and crisp finish."
- 1 x 355ml can of The Bruery Brite Ideas: Hibiscus Lime, 3% Oak-aged Sour Blonde Ale. The Bruery say: "Perfect for any summer outing, this low ABV sparkling sour blonde ale aged in oak barrels is refreshing, crisp, and slightly tart. Unlike anything you’ve ever tried before, this beer is light on calories but Brite on flavor. Featuring vibrant notes of hibiscus and lime, served in a sleek 12 oz. can — you won’t believe it’s only 75 calories."
- 1 x 473ml can of Offshoot Beer Co Relax [it's just a hazy IPA], 6.8% IPA. Brewed as part of The Bruery's Offshoot project, focusing on fresh, juicy, hoppy, aromatic beers. Offshoot say: "Relax is the perfect name for this hazy IPA because it’s impossible not to when you’re drinking it. We use a combination of fruit-forward hops like Citra and Amarillo along with Centennial and Simcoe, to impart fruity, tropical and citrus notes, and London III yeast to give it that soft, round mouthfeel. No bitterness, no pucker. Just a smooth IPA that drinks like a breeze."
- 1 x 473ml can of The Bruery Goses Are Red, 5.6% Gose-style Ale with Syrah grapes. The Bruery say: "This is a rosé – and a gose – by any other name. Goses are Red is a stylish funky, crisp and tart gose ale inspired by the soft sweetness of a rosé wine. The refreshing wheat-based ale begins with some of the qualities you’d expect from a gose, including coriander spicing and a light saltiness to complement the tartness imparted by our house cultures. But the story doesn’t end there – it builds in complexity, thanks to time spent in an oak foeder and the addition of grapes, which impart a refreshing character and color."
- 1 x 473ml can of The Bruery Bakery: Oatmeal Cookie, 10.2% Imperial Stout brewed with oats and aged in bourbon barrels, with raisins, cinnamon, granola and natural flavours added. The Bruery say: "Sink your teeth into this boldy decadent, freshly-baked imperial stout. This barrel-aged treat was brewed with old-fashioned oats and packed full of cinnamon, raisins, and granola for the perfect balance of sweetness, spice, and chocolatey richness, reminiscent of oatmeal cookies hot off the pan."