At Home with Isca x Cloudwater: Vegan Menu
Available for Manchester Delivery Only
June 4 & 5
**PLEASE NOTE. THIS ITEM IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY ON THURSDAY JUNE 4TH AND FRIDAY JUNE 5TH ONLY. MAKE SURE TO ADD THE APPROPRIATE DELIVERY SLOT TO YOUR BASKET WHEN ORDERING AND NOTE THAT THIS IS THE VEGAN OPTION**
Please join us for an evening bringing the Isca experience home to you.
Isobel Jenkins and Caroline Dubois-Heys, a chef and a sommelier respectively, both have years of experience working in food and wine all over this wide world and are the duo behind Isca.
Until very recently, Isca offered natural wine and organic food to enjoy in their Levenshulme location, or to take away. In a response to COVID-19 and its circumstances, they have diversified into delivering Isca’s food and drinks within Manchester.
Menu for a vegan dining experience for two
- Kimchi puffs and pickles
- White bean and preserved lemon dip with seeded crackers
- Asparagus with smoked almonds and romesco sauce
- Marinated tomato bruschetta with collab mustard
- Rhubarb and apple crumble bar
Drinks for the evening are as follows
- 2 x 440ml cans of Cloudwater Pale Ale (3.7% abv)
- 1 x 375ml bottle of Cloudwater's If Not Now, When?, a barrel-aged, blended beer fermented on raspberries and sour cherries (6.7%)
- 1 x 375ml bottle of Cloudwater's Rooted In The Earth, Pointed To The Sky, a Manchester spontaneous beer fermented and conditioned in French wine barrels (7.4% abv)
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Cutis Pinoter, 2017, Slobodne, Hlohovec, Slovakia, an orange natural wine selected by Caroline
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Herrigoia Maceracion Carbonica, 2019, El Mozo, Rioja Alavesa, Spain, a chilled red wine selected by Caroline
- A mint and orange infusion for the next morning
All of the components will be delivered chilled, ready for your fridge and will include instructions on how set the mood for your meal. The pack will additionally include a printed menu with information about the food and drinks provided.
Each virtual attendee with receive an e-mail after booking with instructions and advice on how to set the scene for the evening, with a link to a playlist, ideas on how to set the table, a suggestion for table flowers and a nudge to have some good napkins for the occasion. The e-mail will include information on any kitchen equipment you may need, which should be readily available should it not already be in your home.
We'll also be hosting a live evening event with our friends from Isca on Friday, June 5th. You'll be sent a link after purchasing the pack if you'd like to join in on this social event.
Contactless deliveries will take place between 9am and 6pm on Thursday, June 4th, and Friday, June 5th, so please make sure you order with the appropriate order variant for your postcode by midnight on Tuesday, June 2nd, for local delivery:
- Manchester City Centre (M1, M2, M3, M4) Thursday, the 4th Delivery
- Manchester City Centre (M1, M2, M3, M4) Friday, the 5th Delivery
- Southwest (M15, M16, M21, M22, M23, M32, M33, M90, WA14, WA15) Thursday, the 4th Delivery
- Southeast (M11, M12, M13, M14, M18, M19, M20, M34, M43, SK4, SK5) Friday, the 5th Delivery
You can order additional beer, soda, merchandise and other items available to our Local Delivery customers on our online shop in your cart.
A word from Isca:
Our approach to food and wine is different.
In reaction to the world we live in we wish to reassure and educate through our food with true transparency, making the process and the background visible, celebrating the grower, the process and the origins of our wines and ingredients.
By focusing on and exploring the possibilities that our ingredients offer we use every last bit of what is available. This allows us to be respectful of the planet, the ingredients and the people and the animals that grow and make them.
Beer Allergens: GLUTEN